The amazing handmade donkey milk soap benefits!
Your skin layer is an essential part of your body and caring for it is the most significant steps to keeping a good healthy lifestyle. With the cleaning that we do daily, selecting the best kind of soap is very important in your everyday skin care routine. Using the proper type of soap is important to attain healthy, shining skin. Handmade donkey milk soap benefits made from natural ingredients are several especially that they help in maintaining healthy and beautiful skin. The skin is the largest human organ, as well as the body’s first line of defense against dehydration, temperature, infection and harmful substances.
Handmade donkey milk soap is a good choice in battle for healthy skin because it gives benefits for the natural environment and your skin. Free organic soap changes the feel and look of your skin. The components in handmade natural donkey milk soap have no pesticides or chemicals. You may change several things in life, but moving to organic handmade donkey milk soap is among the healthiest and easiest.
What are the benefits of handmade donkey milk soap?
1.Handmade donkey milk soap made from coconut, olive oil, castor oil, or palm oil is rich in vitamins, that help people with sensitive skin and those who suffer from skin diseases like acne, psoriasis, eczema and other dry skin problems.
- Handmade donkey milk soaps give your skin the care it deserves by gently cleansing and locking in moisture.
- The cold process handmade donkey milk soap contains no harsh chemicals or artificial dyes, which are absorbed into your skin through your pores with regular detergent-like soap from the super store.
- Only natural ingredients are being absorbed into your skin with the cold process handmade donkey milk soap option. Commercial soaps sold in most stores are not really soap at all, but detergent. Detergents are petroleum-based products that tend to leave your skin feeling dry, itchy and tight. Most commercially produced soaps also contain synthetic lathering agents, artificial colors, and a slew of chemicals we can’t even pronounce.
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial soaps sometimes contain a chemical called triclosan, which is also used in some pesticides and is known to cause cancer. A lot of the chemicals used in the mass production of commercial soaps are irritating and drying to a lot of people’s skin. The natural by-product of glycerin is stripped from the mass produced soap to be sold to companies that produce lotions and creams. These humectants generate smoothness and lubrication. Without it in the soap your skin can begin to feel tight and hard. People with sensitive or dry skin will find it especially difficult to find mass produced soaps with a high glycerin level. With handmade donkey milk soaps, on the other hand, the glycerin is left in place and not extracted, leaving the soaps much more moisturizing and smoother on the skin.
Once you bathe with natural handmade donkey milk soap, you will never want to use a commercial soap again!
- Natural handmade donkey milk soap has anti-oxidant nutrients. The anti-oxidant nutrients provide long life to skin cell.
- Natural handmade donkey milk soap helps you to balance your skin complexion.
- Natural handmade donkey milk soap is not only good skin; natural handmade donkey milk soap also gives wonderful aromatic smell.
- With Natural handmade donkey milk soaps the lather and skin moisturizing is incredible.
- Because Natural handmade donkey milk soaps will not dry out your skin, they also help make shaving much easier on your skin.
All of our soaps are made using natural ingredients, no detergents, chemical fillers or preservatives, and retains all of the natural glycerin. Natural is always better than synthetic.
Why El Greco Handmade Natural Cosmetics?
The El Greco Handmade Natural Cosmetics is a family owned and operated company born out of a desire to provide safer, healthier personal care products for our family. We create handcrafted Donkey milk soaps of a high quality Natural Donkey milk soaps, using simple and natural ingredients that are good for your skin. We believe that daily hygiene should leave you simply fresh, confident and clean without the use of harsh sulfates, parabens or unnecessary chemicals.
Every piece of soap we create is crafted from scratch using natural ingredients such as Donkey milk, olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil and castor oil. we use the traditional soap making method known as the Cold Process Method. There are other soap making methods out there but we fell in love with the purity of the original Cold Process Method which has been around since the beginning of the soap making history.
Organic Natural Donkey milk Cosmetics avoid the use of synthetic chemicals, artificial preservatives, irradiation, genetically modified organisms, and animal testing. Most of their ingredients are produced through organic agriculture.
We handcraft our Natural organic donkey milk soaps using the slow cold process method, which means no external heat is used so the goodness of the natural ingredients are preserved for you as much as possible.
Great for all skin types, sensitive skin, dry skin, including people that have eczema or psoriasis.
Each bar of our Natural Organic Donkey’s milk soap begins with Donkey milk as key ingredient, a high percentage of nutrient rich organic extra virgin olive oil, for its well-known superior skin care properties, to which we add organic coconut oil for fluffy lather, sustainable organic palm oil to increase longevity, and organic castor oil for a dense creamy lather that conditions and moisturizes.
El Greco Cosmetics Natural Donkey milk soaps have a natural alluring aphrodisiac aroma. They get their color and the aroma of the natural ingredients we add in such as lavender, oatmeal, curcuma, and honey. Other than that they also reduce muscle stiffness, sprains & other physical aches.
We add the above mentioned natural ingredients to give the natural colors, the aroma and transfer the properties of these ingredients to the final products – the El Greco Cosmetics Natural Organic Donkey milk soaps
El Greco Cosmetics Natural Organic Donkey milk soaps improve skin elasticity, helping to reduce visibility of scars & stretch marks.
El Greco Cosmetics Natural Organic Donkey milk soaps leave your skin gently cleansed & lightly perfumed as you leave the bath.
El Greco Cosmetic’s Natural Organic Donkey milk soaps are used to reduce greasy skin, while soothing dry, sensitive & irritated skin.
Get relaxed and tension free by using El Greco Cosmetic’s Donkey milk soaps.
Are you ready to use El Greco Cosmetic’s Organic Donkey milk soaps for your skin, hair and all your body?
The only thing you need to do to get started is to visit our website and buy some straight from our web shop.
Using Natural Organic Donkey milk soap is a convenient way to treat your skin to all of its miraculous benefits.
Our donkey milk soaps are handcrafted using fresh milk from the donkeys of our farm.
How can you use Donkey’s milk soap? …Lather soap onto hands or a washcloth and apply to your face and body.
For centuries the wonderful properties of natural organic donkey milk soap have been known, praised, experienced and enjoyed. Isn’t it about time you started enjoying these benefits too?
The best way to find out is to put it to the test! Purchase some bars of our handmade natural organic oatmeal donkey milk soaps, or Curcuma Natural organic donkey milk soaps, or lavender Natural organic donkey milk soaps or Honey Natural organic donkey milk soaps or our pure natural organic Donkey milk soaps, which are all with coconut oil, olive oil, palm oil and castor oil, from our e-shop of our website and give them a try.
I can assure you, the experience will be well worth it.
We are sending our handmade natural donkey milk soaps free of post charge worldwide if your purchase is €50 or more.
You Read Our Whole Blog Article! Yeah!! Your New-found Education Has Gifted You an additional Coupon Good for 30% off on Your first Entire Order! Use your coupon during checkout.
You have the opportunity also to buy a 3 pack donkey milk soap from the following selection:
for only €20 instead of €25,50.
Click here to get shopping.
Get social with us!
Did you find this article helpful? Feel free to like and share it on social media by using the buttons below.
Share it with your friends and like us on facebook,
Share it with your friends and like us on twitter,
Find us on Pinterest
Find us on Instagram