Why El Greco Cosmetics DONKEY MILK SOAP is perfect for your skin and hair beauty? Main ingredients and their benefits.
The legendary Cleopatra and Nefertiti championed the nature of Donkey milk soap. They are reputed to have anointed their skin bathed in donkey milk to retain their youth and beautiful looks.
What are the main ingredients and their benefits of Donkey milk soap? Want to know more then read on…
Why El Greco cosmetics DONKEY MILK SOAP is perfect for your beauty?
- Unprocessed Donkey milk contains AHA, which helps to remove dead skin cells from your skin, makes it smoother and younger looking.
- Vitamins and minerals repair damaged skin tissue, and maintain healthy skin.
- The cream that is present in donkey milk helps boost the moisturizing quality of donkey milk soaps.
- Donkey milk soap will not dry your skin out like many other soaps. This is important because keeping skin naturally moisturized helps keep skin healthy.
- The cream present in donkey milk is not just a moisturizer, soothing dry and damaged skin, but possesses an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Donkey milk is effective for treating acne primarily because it has anti-bacterial properties that delay the growth of microbial organisms that spur the spread of acne. Also helps in treating other skin conditions such as eczema.
- Donkey milk in Donkey milk soap has been used as a beauty treatment for thousands of years to hydrate skin, heal and soothe the skin and promote skin renewal.
- Donkey milk in Donkey milk soap also delays visible signs of ageing like fine lines and appearance of wrinkles.
– Paprika in donkey milk soap not only enhances the health of your body but also improves the appearance of your skin.
– The rich array of health benefitting vitamins and antioxidants makes paprika donkey milk soap beneficial for your skin.
– Paprika in donkey milk soap lightens complexion as packed with vitamins, iron and beta-carotene, which prevent the occurrence of freckles and age spots.
– Paprika in donkey milk soap has anti-ageing benefits, it prevents the occurrence of wrinkles and promotes a bright complexion.
Paprika in donkey milk soap has been found to be useful in the prevention and treatment of spider veins because it possesses certain properties that strengthen the veins and blood within the body. If you have spider veins in your legs, you can use paprika donkey milk soap on a daily basis and add spice regularly in your diet to diminish these veins and prevent the formation of new ones.
- We have also added fresh coffee grounds to the donkey milk soap for exfoliation.
- Coffee is super good for your skin – it exfoliates and the caffeine helps to make it look full, while reducing the appearance of cellulite – caffeine is a main ingredient in all those fancy eye, face, and cellulite creams, too!
- The coffee scent is present, but not at all overpowering, and surprisingly effective as a natural deodorant.
- Coffee soap will remove any onion and garlic from your hands after using it as well.
- Cinnamon in donkey milk soap improves blood circulation.
- By using Cinnamon donkey milk soap massaged into the skin, the nutrients in the skin increases and this improves the tone of the skin.
- Cinnamon in donkey milk soap is said to improve fine lines by plumping the skin. This means that using cinnamon donkey milk soap can stimulate blood vessels and bring blood to the surface of the skin.
- Cinnamon in donkey milk soap has antiseptic properties.
- Breakdown of collagen causes the skin to lose elasticity and increases signs of aging. Cinnamon in donkey milk soap seems to increase collage expression on the skin through cinnamaldehyde, its main chemical component. This is able to activate growth factors IGF-1 and improve collagen expression.
- Turmeric in donkey milk soap is quite an incredible medicinal spice full of nutritional benefits. It contains over 200 active, beneficial components including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharide, and fatty acids that promote glowing, youthful looking skin and hair – no wonder it’s used for such a wide range of remedies!
- Turmeric in donkey milk soap is great for the skin because it contains salicylic acid, a natural exfoliant, vitamins including the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, 18 amino acids, including all 8 essential amino acids the body cannot produce, beneficial enzymes and numerous other nutritional ingredients.
- Turmeric in donkey milk soap increases the elasticity of the skin making it more flexible through collagen and elastin repair, due to its high water and nutrition content it hydrates, moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin.
- Turmeric in donkey milk soap is an emollient, helping to soften and soothe the skin. It helps supply oxygen to the skin cells, increasing the strength and synthesis of skin tissue and induces improved blood flow to the skin through capillary dilation.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Turmeric in donkey milk soap help in treating blemishes, acne and effective in treating a variety of skin conditions, from flaky or dry skin, eczema, cosmetic ailments, hair and scalp problems to many more.
- Turmeric in donkey milk soap has been used as a beauty treatment for thousands of years to hydrate skin, heal and soothe the skin and promote skin renewal. It also delays visible signs of ageing like fine lines and appearance of wrinkles. The legendary Cleopatra and Nefertiti championed the nature of aloe. They are reputed to have anointed their skin with aloe gel and bathed in aloe juice to retain their youth and beautiful looks (along with Goats’ milk, ha! our other base ingredient!)
Why El Greco Handmade Natural Cosmetics donkey milk soap?
We at El Greco Cosmetics based on our own experience recommend our donkey milk soaps for all skin types.
Use El Grec Cosmetics Donkey milk soap on your face and body with water. Work into a lather for effective cleansing and for an aroma-therapeutic benefit.
You can rest assured that all our products are made with 100% natural ingredients, free from parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals and synthetic colorants and fragrances. So not only they look good and smell beautiful, but more importantly good for you!
Putting together the benefits of donkeys milk and vegetable oils we made the perfect soap bar for your skin body and hair with all anti-ageing skin benefits.
For a cosmetic to be a genuine organic natural product, at least 95% of its ingredients must be natural. In addition these ingredients must be extracted using natural methods and subjected to minimum processing.
Organic Natural Donkey milk Cosmetics avoid the use of synthetic chemicals, artificial preservatives, irradiation, genetically modified organisms, and animal testing. Most of their ingredients are produced through organic agriculture
We handcraft our Natural organic donkey milk soaps using the slow cold process method, which means no external heat is used so the goodness of the natural ingredients are preserved for you as much as possible.
Great for all skin types, sensitive skin, dry skin, including people that have eczema or psoriasis.
Each bar of our Natural Organic Donkey’s milk soap begins with Donkey milk as key ingredient, a high percentage of nutrient rich organic extra virgin olive oil, for its well-known superior skin care properties, to which we add organic coconut oil for fluffy lather, sustainable organic palm oil to increase longevity, and organic castor oil for a dense creamy lather that conditions and moisturizes.
El Greco Cosmetics Natural Donkey milk soaps have a natural alluring aphrodisiac aroma. They get their color and the aroma of the natural ingredients we add in such as lavender, oatmeal, curcuma, and honey. Other than that they also reduce muscle stiffness, sprains & other physical aches.
We add the above mentioned natural ingredients to give the natural colors, the aroma and transfer the properties of these ingredients to the final products – the El Greco Cosmetics Natural Organic Donkey milk soaps
El Greco Cosmetics Natural Organic Donkey milk soaps improve skin elasticity, helping to reduce visibility of scars & stretch marks.
El Greco Cosmetics Natural Organic Donkey milk soaps leave your skin gently cleansed & lightly perfumed as you leave the bath.
El Greco Cosmetic’s Natural Organic Donkey milk soaps are used to reduce greasy skin, while soothing dry, sensitive & irritated skin.
Get relaxed and tension free by using El Greco Cosmetic’s Donkey milk soaps.
Are you ready to use El Greco Cosmetic’s Organic Donkey milk soaps for your skin, hair and all your body?
The only thing you need to do to get started is to visit our website and buy some straight from our web shop.
Using Natural Organic Donkey milk soap is a convenient way to treat your skin to all of its miraculous benefits.
Our donkey milk soaps are handcrafted using fresh milk from the donkeys of our farm.
How can you use Donkey’s milk soap? …Lather soap onto hands or a washcloth and apply to your face and body.
For centuries the wonderful properties of natural organic donkey milk soap have been known, praised, experienced and enjoyed. Isn’t it about time you started enjoying these benefits too?
The best way to find out is to put it to the test! Purchase some bars of our handmade natural organic oatmeal donkey milk soaps, or Curcuma Natural organic donkey milk soaps, or lavender Natural organic donkey milk soaps or Honey Natural organic donkey milk soaps or our pure natural organic Donkey milk soaps, which are all with coconut oil, olive oil, palm oil and castor oil, from our e-shop of our website and give them a try.
I can assure you, the experience will be well worth it. you will get all organic donkey milk soap with castor oil benefits.
We are sending our handmade natural donkey milk soaps free of post charge worldwide if your purchase is €50 or more.
You Read Our Whole Blog Article! Yeah!! Your New-found Education Has Gifted You an additional Coupon Good for 30% off on Your first Entire Order! Use your coupon during checkout.
You have the opportunity also to buy a 3 pack donkey milk soap from the following selection:
For only €20 instead of €25,50.
Click here to get shopping.
Get social with us!
Did you find this article helpful? Feel free to like and share it on social media by using the buttons below.
Share it with your friends and like us on facebook,
Share it with your friends and like us on twitter,
Find us on Pinterest
Find us on Instagram
I would appreciate it if you just let me know what you think of this article, and let hear your opinions. Thanks!
Read more about donkey milk