Women’s day present
1. Lavender Donkey Milk Face Cream 50ml women’s day present
2. Trio pack Donkey Milk Soap women’s day present
Women’s day present. Great for all skin types, sensitive skin, dry skin.
Women’s day present. Lavender Donkey Milk Face Cream
- Aqua, Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Coconut oil, Avocado oil, Sweet Almond oil,
- Glycerine, Emulsifying Wax, Preservative, Stearic acid
- Donkey Milk
- Vit E
- Lavender essential oil
- Ingredients INCI: Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nuci-fera Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol / Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate, Phenoxyethanol Caprylyl Glycol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Donkey milk, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil.
- Allergens: Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Methylionone
Our Lavender Donkey Milk Face Cream and Trio pack Donkey Milk shampoo bar-Soap in women’s day present are handcrafted with fresh milk from the donkey’s of our farm.
Great for all skin types, sensitive skin, dry skin, including people that have eczema or psoriasis.
How can you use Donkey milk Face Cream? …Lather cream on hands (not too much) and apply to your face!
Trio pack Donkey Milk Soap in women’s day present
- Saponified oils of: olive, Coconut, Palm and Castor
- Donkey Milk
- Ingredients INCI: Sodium cocoate Coconut oil), Sodium palmate, (Palm oil), Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Castorate, Donkey milk, Glycerine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Powder, Curcuma Longa Root Powder, mel
Our Trio pack Cinnamon Curcuma Honey Donkey milk Soaps are handcrafted using the cold saponification process method (with which all the benefits of ingredients retain) with fresh milk from the donkey’s of our farm.
Great for all skin types, sensitive skin, dry skin.
How can you use Donkey’s milk soap? …Lather soap onto hands or a washcloth and apply to your face and body.
Why Donkey milk in women’s day present?
Always known but forgotten for a while, donkey milk reappears as the star of cosmetics and pEY romises great benefits and fantastic results. Donkey Milk (or asses’ Milk) is the closest mammal milk to human milk in biochemical composition. It contains Casein, Albumin, Fat, Lactose, Salt, and Water. Very rich in vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, D, C, and E: Its very high vitamin C content it also slows down the aging process), minerals and trace elements (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, zinc), biostimulants (immunoglobulins) and Glycerol alkyl. Thanks to its rich composition, it is an excellent moisturizer which is very effective as an anti-age treatment and essential fatty acids it contains anti-aging, regenerative and healing properties.
A little bit of history
The most famous of the great days of yore who regularly bathed in donkey’s milk is certainly Cleopatra, queen of Egypt to maintain her beauty. The legend says that there should be no less than 700 donkeys to provide the quantity of milk needed for daily baths.
The donkey milk was used until the early twentieth century as a substitute for milk. More recently, studies show that donkey milk could serve as an alternative to cow’s milk for children with milk protein allergy.
Donkey milk in women’s day present. Great cosmetic virtues
Sensitive skin, who have an allergic reaction to many care more easily tolerate cream with donkey milk. The milk of donkeys is regenerative for the skin because of high levels of protein, phospholipids, and ceramides, which in turn confer it with both soothing and restructuring properties. The product possesses a verified anti-wrinkle effect, eliminates wrinkles and prevents these from appearing product of the passing of time in the skin, face and neck. On the other hand, it eliminates and reduces the signs of expression. Donkey Milk Facial Cream is also powerful tensor and hydratator of the skin. Women’s day present.
Donkey’s Milk Soap benefits:
- Donkey’s Milk Soap has a nice creamy lather. Donkey milk adds creaminess to the soap and the sugars in the milk add bubbly lather.
- Donkey’s Milk Soap hydrates and softens skin. Donkey’s milk has a pH level very close to the pH level of humans skin, it helps to moisturize and keep the skin’s oils in balance.
- Donkey’s Milk Soap reduces skin irritations. It is especially high in Vitamin A, which is crucial in repairing damaged skin tissue and maintaining healthy skin.
- Donkey’s Milk Soap erases wrinkles in the skin. The product possesses a verified anti-wrinkle effect, eliminates wrinkles and prevents these from appearing product of the passing of time in the skin, face and neck.
- Donkey’s Milk Soap regenerates skin. The soap of donkey milk is regenerative for the skin because of high levels of protein, phospholipides and ceramides, which in turn confer it with both soothing and restructuring properties.
- Donkey’s Milk Soap provides a natural anti-aging skin care. The rich composition of donkey milk with high protein levels of phospholipids and vitamins A, B, C, D, and E – make it excellent for anti-aging, wrinkle treatment, restructuring and regenerating facial with excellent results.
- Donkey’s Milk Soap protects from the ever-present danger of bacterial infections.
- Donkey’s Milk Soap helps people with eczema, neurodermatitis or psoriasis.
- Donkey’s Milk Soap helps yang people with skin allergies or acne. Acne is a nightmare for yang people but not anymore after using the donkey milk soaps
LAVENDER DONKEY MILK FACE CREAM in women’s day present.
Shea butter, Coconut oil, Avocado oil, Sweet Almond oil.
These oils and butter are carefully blended together to produce a superior handcrafted Face and body lotion.
Each of these oils is chosen for the special characteristics that give to the Face Cream.
Shea butter in Lavender Donkey milk Face cream in women’s day present.
Shea butter in wome’s day present is fat that has been extracted from shea tree nuts. It’s off-white or ivory colored and has a creamy consistency that’s easy to spread on your skin. Most shea butter comes from shea trees in West Africa.
High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using aveshea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
Benefits of shea butter for your face and body.
Anti-inflammatory and healing properties in women’s day present
Shea butter in women’s day present has been proven to have extensive anti-inflammatory properties. Redness and swelling on your face may be calmed by applying shea butter products. Shea butter’s fatty acid and vitamin K concentration also help your body to heal faster when your skin barrier has been compromised.
Shea butter’s consistency and semisolid characteristics help your skin to absorb it when it melts at room temperature. The rich tree nut oils in shea butter can soak into your skin, creating a smooth and soft barrier that seals in moisture. This moisturizing effect can last several hours, unlike some other moisturizers that wear off after one hour or less.
Shea butter has high levels of oleic, linoleic, and stearic acids. These acids are an effective ingredient to combating oxidative stress, which is the effect the environmental toxins have on your skin cells. This helps your skin to have a healthy turnover of new cells, and also supports the structure and tightness of your skin. The vitamin E in shea butter also helps protect your skin from the UV rays of the sun, although you can’t skip sunscreen just because you use shea butter on your face.
Coconut oil in Lavender Donkey milk Face cream.
Coconut oil in women’s day SALE contains: 1) medium chain fatty acids or triglycerides, 2) Capric / Caprylic / Lauric acid, 3) Vitamin-E.
Coconut oil properties: Retains moisture content of skin, Protects skin from Microbial infections, delays the aging process, repairs skin and gives it a healthy growth, great skin softener, softens feet and clears the cracks, is good for several skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
Avocado oil in Lavender Donkey milk Face cream.
Avocado oil in women’s day present is a great tool for cooking flavorful and healthy meals. It’s an excellent source of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins. But have you ever considered using this delicious fruit to soothe and heal your skin?
The absorbent oil is thought to have numerous benefits for your skin, like moisturizing dry hands or acting as a natural sunblock. You can apply avocado oil directly to your skin or mix it with your favorite beauty products.
Benefits of Avocado oil for your face and body
The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents in avocado oil help your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic. You can buy avocado oil in any health or grocery store and use it to:
- calm itchy skin
- heal chapped skin
- replenish dry skin
- hydrate and moisturize skin
- shield skin from ultraviolet radiation
- protect against skin damage
Some people may refer to avocado oil as an essential oil, but that’s not entirely accurate. Thick and green-colored, avocado oil is actually considered a carrier oil.
Essential oils are highly concentrated lubricants distilled from the aromatic parts of a plant such as a root or leaves. Carrier oils are pressed from the seeds, nuts, or other fatty parts of the fruit, and are used to help dilute essential oils. Essential oils evaporate and have strong scents, whereas carrier oils do not.
The main benefits of avocado oil are to soothe and add moisture, so it won’t work as well if you have oily skin. Using avocado oil won’t leave a lot of greases behind.
Sweet almond oil in women’s day present.
Sweet almond oil is full of vitamin E, vitamin A, monosaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc. Remember when we called the almond small yet mighty? We weren’t kidding.
Thanks to the Vitamin E, sweet almond oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines.
The fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin.
Vitamin A can help reduce acne. Because the oil easily penetrates the skin, it’s great for cleaning out the dirt and oil and accumulates in your pores. This process can prevent blackheads and acne from developing.
Because it’s packed with these vitamins and nutrients, sweet almond oil is a natural skincare superpower. If you’re worried about using oil on your skin—especially if you have oily skin—there’s no need to stress. Sweet almond oil is mostly non-comedogenic, which means it’s unlikely to clog your pores.
The benefits of sweet almond oil can be appreciated by those with oily, dry, and sensitive skin.
Benefits of sweet almond oil
Here are some skincare benefits of sweet almond oil.
- It can lighten dark undereye circles
- It can relieve sun exposure, eczema, and rashes
- It’s a fantastic natural makeup remover
- The zinc in sweet almond oil is great for healing brittle nails
- Because many hair care products strip your hair of natural oils, sweet almond oil can help restore this protective barrier
Vitamin E in Lavender Donkey milk Face cream.
Vitamin E women’s day present is an antioxidant. It may help protect your cells from damage. This essential nutrient occurs naturally in many foods. It’s also available as a dietary supplement. Sometimes, it’s in processed foods. Vitamin E is fat-soluble. This means your body stores and uses it as needed.
Longer cell life
You’ve probably seen rust on your bike or car. A similar process of oxidation and accelerated aging takes place in your body when cells are exposed to molecules called free radicals. Free radicals weaken and break down healthy cells. These molecules may also contribute to heart disease and cancer.
Free radicals form as a result of normal body processes. They cause damage that shortens the life of your cells. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that may help reduce free radical damage and slow the aging process of your cells, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Lavender essential oil in Lavender Donkey milk Face cream.
CAN DETOXIFY THE SKIN
Given the obnoxious variety of environmental toxins and other pollutants, our skin is exposed to most of the time, it is not surprising to know that our skin’s health is deteriorating with each passing day.
The antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of lavender oil again play a role here. The oil is beneficial in healing the burns, and also helps treat the scars caused by them (or scars caused by injuries). In addition, lavender oil also acts as a pain reliever.
A SKIN TONER
Lavender tones and makes your skin firm as it boosts circulation, thus resulting in an adequate supply of oxygen and nutrition to the skin cells. This helps in keeping the cells healthy and boosting their renewal process.
CONTROLS HAIR LOSS
Lavender oil is extremely effective in treating hair loss. This is because it cures insomnia, stress, anxiety, and depression, which are associated with hair loss
A GOOD CONDITIONER
Lavender can be used as a conditioner as well.
HELPS IN THE TREATMENT OF HEAD LICE
Being a powerful antiseptic, lavender oil can relieve your scalp of lice, lice eggs or nits. Massaging your scalp with this oil can kill both the lice and nits.
TREATS ALOPECIA AREATA
Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease characterized by hair loss in patches. Dry scalp massage with lavender essential oil helps in treating this condition as well as ensuring significant hair growth within a few months.
Trio pack Cinnamon Curcuma Honey Donkey milk Soap.
Olive Oil, Coconut oil, Palm oil, Castor oil.
These oils are carefully blended together to produce a superior handcrafted soap.
Each of these oils is chosen for its special characteristics that it gives to the soap.
Olive Oil in Trio pack Cinnamon Curcuma Honey Donkey milk Soap.
Olive oil in women’s day SALE makes a gentle soap that’s kind to the skin.
It is Rich in vitamins A, D, E, F and K, antioxidants and phenols. It contains 70% monounsaturated fatty acid. It contains polyphenol which helps in stronger cell walls. It is anti-inflamed, it slows the natural aging process of the human body, it protects the epidermis from external irritation, it protects of skin cancer, it really helps to slow down growing older of the liver, and it helps slow up the buildup from mostly synthetic hair care products and environmental impurities that leave your hair feeling brittle and dull.
Olive oil does wonders for the skin, which gets a natural shine and glow from the enriching oil.
It is recommended to individuals who suffer with skin color rashes, eczema, psoriasis and allergies.
Coconut oil in Trio pack Cinnamon Curcuma Honey Donkey milk Soap.
Coconut oil provides natural cleansing and bubbly lather.
It contains: 1) medium chain fatty acids or triglycerides, 2) Capric / Caprylic / Lauric acid, 3) Vitamin-E.
Coconut oil properties: Retains moisture content of skin, Protects skin from Microbial infections, delays the aging process, repairs skin and gives it a healthy grow, great skin softener, softens feet and clears the cracks, is good for several skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
Palm oil in Trio pack Cinnamon Curcuma Honey Donkey milk Soap.
Palm oil makes a soap that is harder, yet cleans well and feels like you want soap to feel as you use it.
It contains Vitamins such as: very high Beta-carotene, A, D, and E, Beneficial in prevention of skin cancer.
Castor oil in Trio pack Cinnamon Curcuma Honey Donkey milk Soap. Women’s day present
Castor oil Effective to make rich suds (foam) and moisturizing properties to the final product.
Protects scalp from microbial infections and reduces hair fall, Useful for treating skin diseases caused by microbial infections and skin ulcers, Effective of treatment rheumatism, arthritis and gout.
Cinnamon in Trio pack Cinnamon Curcuma Honey Donkey milk Soap.
Cinnamon is an aromatic spice with medicinal and therapeutic benefits.
Cinnamon has been used in medicine and cosmetology since ancient times. It is rich in antioxidants that are known to slow down aging processes in our body, Cinnamon also contains numerous minerals and vitamins that make our skin and hair naturally beautiful:
It helps to tighten skin pores and makes your face clear and smooth.
Cinnamon is good for our hair as well, it improves blood circulation in the scalp, strengthens hair bulbs and promotes hair growth.
Sinnamon Benefits for your skin and hair. Women’s day present
- Plumps Skin
- Cleanses the Scalp
- Treatment for Eczema
- Treatment for Acne
- Cinnamon has Antiseptic properties
- Reduce signs of aging
- To soften and soothe dry and dead skin
- Cinnamon improves blood circulation
- Cinnamon helps to enhance skin complexion
Cinnamon wonder: get glowing skin and gorgeous hair.
Curcuma in Trio pack Cinnamon Curcuma Honey Donkey milk Soap. Women’s day present
Curcuma in women’s day SALE comes from the root of the Curcuma longa plant and has a tough brown skin and a deep orange flesh. Curcuma has long been used as a powerful anti-inflammatory in both the Chinese and Indian systems of medicine. Curcuma was traditionally called “Indian saffron” because of its deep yellow-orange color and has been used throughout history as a condiment, healing remedy and textile dye.
Curcuma has a peppery, warm and bitter flavor and a mild fragrance slightly reminiscent of orange and ginger, and while it is best known as one of the ingredients used to make curry, it also gives ballpark mustard its bright yellow color.
Curcuma’s Benefits for the Skin. Women’s day present
Ayurvedic healers and other practitioners of traditional medicine have used both fresh and ground turmeric to treat some skin conditions, including acne and psoriasis.
Other benefits of curcuma:
1. Protects from sun damage. It is found that it protected the skin from UV rays, prevented the formation of wrinkles, helped retain skin elasticity, and reduced the appearance of dark spots.
2. Helps reduce acne. Turmeric appears to have natural oil-controlling properties. It provides a reduction in skin oil which is the cause of acne.
3. Reduces risk of skin cancer. Because Curcuma has anti-cancer activity. Studies showed that this natural ingredient helps slow the growth of cancer cells, and even shrinks tumors.
4. Helps heal wounds. Curcuma has a long history of being a wound-healer. Whether one was to suffer a bruise, insect bite, infected wound. It is effective at helping the wound to close and heal.
5. Helps treat psoriasis. Curcuma has a natural anti-inflammatory action, which we now know can help treat the symptoms of psoriasis.
6. Delays the appearance of aging. Curcuma contains potent antioxidants known to protect cells against free radical destruction.
7. Fades hyper pigmentation. Tired of age spots and melasma? Curcuma may help.
Honey in Trio pack Cinnamon Curcuma Honey Donkey milk Soap. Women’s day present.
The health benefits of honey women’s day SALE are too numerous to be named. Its anti-bacterial and antioxidant qualities are particularly useful for the skin. Honey, a natural sweetener which contains the extra nutrition in the form of proteins, minerals such as: calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and zinc, vitamins such as: C, B6, thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and certain amino acids.
Honey possesses antimicrobial properties: It helps in promoting autolytic debridement. It deodorizes malodorous wounds. It speeds up the healing process by stimulating wound tissues. It helps in initiating the healing process in dormant wounds. Honey also helps in promoting moist wound healing.
Donkey Milk and honey both of these ingredients help in creating smooth, beautiful skin.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]/