Is the milk of donkeys good for your skin?
Since ancient times, the milk of donkeys has been traditionally used for its virtues in the fields of HEALTH and BEAUTY.
Known in Greece the milk of donkeys as a miracle milk, it’s been speculated that Cleopatra and other ancient royals bathed in the milk of donkeys, which is known for its hydrating, brightening and skin-clarifying properties.
In Ancient Egypt, Cleopatra, the Greek Egyptian queen, took baths in the milk of donkeys to maintain her beauty and the youth of her skin. Anti-wrinkle, moisturizing and healing, the milk of donkeys preserves youth by firming the skin.
Discover the many benefits of the milk of donkeys, and complete your beauty routine with our new range of products!
If the cosmetic virtues of the milk of donkeys were appreciated by the beauties of the old days: Cleopatra and Poppea, wife of Nero, this universal remedy was also known by the ancients, such as Hippocrates, for its therapeutic qualities.
Why is the milk of donkeys good for your skin?
- The milk of donkeys contains essential fatty acids and amino acids that are essential for cell construction. It nourishes and participates in the regeneration of the skin. The milk of donkeys allows to clean your skin in depth to get rid of all these dead skins. The milk of donkeys encourages the regeneration of the skin.
- The milk of donkeys is a better substitute for human milk than cow’s milk. It has been used to feed infants for centuries. Antimicrobial. The milk of donkeys doesn’t usually contain the foodborne pathogens you might find in other kinds of milk.
- Cosmetic products that may have the milk of donkeys as a major ingredient include skin creams, face masks, soaps, and shampoos. One of the most common uses for the milk of donkeys is as an ingredient in anti-aging cosmetics. It has moisturizing and antioxidant properties to protect your skin, face, and hair.
- The milk of donkeys has essential fatty acids that work as powerful anti-ageing and healing agents. They reduce the appearance of fine lines on the skin and help regenerate damaged skin cells. Skin abrasions can also be healed from the milk of donkeys, owing to its anti-bacterial properties.
- The milk of donkeys has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it useful in the treatment of inflammatory skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne. It’s also incredibly gentle and soothing, meaning it’s ideal for all skin types—including the most sensitive.
- The milk of donkeys is packed with vitamin A, D, B6, B12, biotin, calcium, protein, and other nutrients, which make it the best ingredient to nourish your skin.
- The milk of donkeys also contains the powerful antioxidants Vitamins A, C, and E. These antioxidants are known for their skin brightening effects on hyperpigmentation. The Alpha
- The milk of donkeys has a lot of Hydroxy-Acids which remove the dead skin cells on the surface of your skin blocking barriers and allowing the antioxidants to penetrate deeply.
- Far from being a myth, the milk of donkeys is a natural tensor. It blurs wrinkles and furrows to leave your skin smooth and dynamic. The ideal anti-wrinkle care!
- The milk of donkeys has soft and subtle fragrance which leaves a delicious scent on your skin.
Why El Greco Handmade Natural Cosmetics use the milk of donkeys?
Our products are made with natural organic ingredients so you don’t have to wonder about the integrity of the face cream your body is absorbing.
This is important because what you apply to your skin invariably winds up in your blood!
The fact is chemicals absorbed through the skin go straight to the blood-stream and are carried off to the rest of your body (liver). They don’t get filtered and broken down in your stomach as your food does.
We believe transparency is the only way for our customers to know they can put their confidence in El Greco handmade Natural Donkey milk face cream. Genuine organic products are clearly labeled so you can make an informed choice about the product you are buying.
A COMPLETE SERIES OF SKIN HAIR AND BODY CARE PRODUCTS.
Our handmade natural face creams and body lotions with donkey milk yield a rich, creamy, moisturizing effect that is high in vitamins, antioxidants and bioavailable nutrients that nourish your skin from the outside in.
El Greco Natural beauty donkey milk soap is not just a moisturizer, soothing dry and damaged skin, but possesses an anti-inflammatory effect.
Donkey milk is effective for treating acne primarily because it has anti-bacterial properties that delay the growth of microbial organisms that spur the spread of acne. Also helps in treating other skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
We at El Greco Cosmetics based on our own experience recommend our donkey milk beauty products for all skin types.
You can rest assured that all our products are made with 100% natural ingredients, free from parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, and synthetic colorants and fragrances. So not only they look good and smell beautiful, but more importantly are good for you!
For a cosmetic to be a genuine organic natural product, at least 95% of its ingredients must be natural. In addition, these ingredients must be extracted using natural methods and subjected to minimum processing.
Organic Natural Donkey Milk Cosmetics avoid the use of synthetic chemicals, artificial preservatives, irradiation, genetically modified organisms, and animal testing. Most of their ingredients are produced through organic agriculture.
Get relaxed and tension free by using El Greco Cosmetic’s Donkey milk products.
Are you ready to use El Greco Cosmetic’s Organic Natural beauty Donkey milk soap for your skin?
The only thing you need to do to get started is to visit our website and buy some straight from our webshop.
Using Natural Organic Donkey milk soap or Natural Donkey milk face cream is a convenient way to treat your skin to all of its miraculous benefits.
The best way to find out is to put it to the test! Purchase some jars of our handmade Donkey milk face cream, from the e-shop of our website and give them a try.
I can assure you, the experience will be well worth it. We are sending our handmade natural donkey milk products free of post-charge worldwide if your purchase is €90 or more.
You Read Our Whole Blog Article! Yeah!! Your New-found Education Has Gifted you an additional Coupon Good for 20% off on Your first Entire Order! Use your coupon at checkout.
Get social with us to find out about the milk of donkeys!
Share it with your friends and like us on Facebook,
Share it with your friends and like us on Twitter,
Find us on Pinterest
Find us on Instagram
Find us on LinkedIn
Explore your experience to our E-bay store
I would appreciate it if you just let me know what you think of this article, and let hear your opinions. Thanks!
Find out more about donkey milk face cream benefits.