Why choose our Products?
- All our products are with 100% natural ingredients and they are based in Donkey milk which comes directly from the donkeys of our own Donkey’s farm.
- They are Environment Friendly!
- They are perfect cleansers! (Soaps for facial, body&hair)
- Delay Skin Aging!
- Offer Essential Vitamins for Your Skin!
- Regenerate skin and hair!
- Hydrate, heal and smooth skin!
- They are perfect moisturizers, soothing dry and damaged skin!
- Reduce Skin problems (Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis etc.)!
- Offer glow, softness and youthfulness in your body!
- Make you more… Beautiful !!!
El Greco Handmade Natural Cosmetics.
A renowned company offering excellent quality handmade-organic donkey milk soap and donkey milk Cosmetics worldwide at a reasonable price. Order your Donkey Milk soap and Cosmetics online now!
We specialize in production of handmade natural cosmetics.
We select our suppliers based on high standards of requirements.
We verify their raw materials and that their use is natural and organic.
Always known but forgotten for a while, donkey milk reappears as the star of cosmetics and promises great benefits and fantastic results. Donkey Milk (or asses’ Milk) is the closest mammal milk to human milk in biochemical composition. It contains Casein, Albumin, Fat, Lactose, Salt, and Water. Very rich in vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, D, C, and E: Its very high vitamin C content it also slows down the aging process), minerals and trace elements (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, zinc), biostimulants (immunoglobulins) and Glycerol alkyl. Thanks to its rich composition, it is an excellent moisturizer which is very effective as an anti-age treatment and essential fatty acids it contains anti-aging, regenerative, and healing properties.
A LITTLE BIT OF HISTORY
The most famous of the great days of yore who regularly bathed in donkey’s milk is certainly Cleopatra, queen of Egypt to maintain her beauty. The legend says that there should be no less than 700 donkeys to provide the quantity of milk needed for daily baths.
The donkey milk was used until the early twentieth century as a substitute for milk. More recently, studies show that donkey milk could serve as an alternative to cow’s milk for children with milk protein allergy.
Great cosmetic virtues
Sensitive skin, who have an allergic reaction to many cares more easily tolerate cream with donkey milk. The milk of donkeys is regenerative for the skin because of high levels of protein, phospholipids, and ceramides, which in turn confer it with both soothing and restructuring properties. The product possesses a verified anti-wrinkle effect, eliminates wrinkles, and prevents these from appearing product of the passing of time in the skin, face, and neck. On the other hand, it eliminates and reduces the signs of expression. Donkey Milk Facial Cream is also a powerful tensor and hydration of the skin.
We select our suppliers based on high standards of requirements. We verify their raw materials and that their use is natural and organic.
Why donkey milk
As you know in our daily lives, our skin comes in contact with elements of the atmosphere that are polluting.
We must take care of its cleanliness, its hydration so that it also has a long life!
Handmade donkey milk products are known for their rich trace elements and their beneficial properties on the skin.
Besides, let’s not forget that the bath in donkey milk was Cleopatra’s favorite. A beauty secret known since antiquity.
Donkey milk is rich in vitamin E, amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B6, C, D, E, Omega 3 and 6. It Contains high amounts of calcium, and 4 times less fat. In addition, it naturally contains a retinol allowing you to look younger.
Nowadays donkey milk is used in both medicine and cosmetics. Hippocrates reportedly used it as a treatment for arthritis, coughs, and wounds.
Popular benefits of donkey milk products
Donkey milk soap and products are known for many beneficial properties, but the most popular are:
- With frequent application, the skin becomes soft and creamy!
- Soothes skin irritations thanks to its high content of vitamin A
- Revitalizes the skin
- It works as an anti-wrinkle product with confirmed studies
- It effectively helps those who suffer from skin diseases such as eczema, neurodermatitis or psoriasis.
- It also helps young people with skin allergies or acne
- It has anti-aging properties for our skin
- Protects our skin from bacterial infections and questions that require exposure to the atmosphere and to do damage to our skin
- Helps to deeply cleanse our skin on a daily basis
For extra information about a product or any questions you have, please contact us!
What people say about our products
At first I was reluctant to try them but I was convinced by my friend who used them for years. As soon as I touched her skin, all my second thoughts left me.
Donkey milk soap for facial and body use, helped me a lot as I have a skin sensitivity. I use these products for 10 years and more and I am absolutely satisfied!
These wonderful products have made my skin soft and glammy! As it should be any woman skin. I am excited about their effectiveness and highly recommend them!