Why El Greco Handmade organic natural Donkey milk soap?
Why El Greco Handmade organic natural Donkey milk soap?
Unlike commercial soaps which contain synthetic lather elements, artificial colors and harsh chemicals, organic handmade natural donkey milk soap is all-natural with numerous benefits. Our skin is very absorbent. So, we need to avoid chemical laden soaps and go for organic soap.
What are the benefits of natural donkey milk soap?
- In the making of natural donkey milk soap, glycerine, which moisturises or skin naturally, is preserved, and not separated out like commercial soaps. Glycerine moisturises and hydrates our skin and helps us to avoid dry and rough skin.
- As our organic natural donkey milk soap is made from vegetable oils such as olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil and castor oil, it maintains the natural oil of your skin, which protects your skin from harmful effects of wind, sun and even bacteria.
- Organic natural donkey milk soap is not only good for your skin but is also good for Aotearoa and our planet Earth because it contains natural ingredients which nature can easily absorb.
- As natural donkey milk soap is chemical free, it may help skin problems like acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Organic natural donkey milk soap have anti-oxidant nutrients. The anti-oxidant nutrients provide long life to skin cell.
- Natural donkey milk soap is not only good for your skin; organic donkey milk soap also gives wonderful aromatic smell.
- Natural Donkey’s Milk Soap Softens and relaxes your skin, leaving it delicately scented
- Natural Donkey’s milk Soap has been synonymous with youth and eternal beauty since ancient times.
- Natural donkey milk soap is perfect for soothing sensitive and dry skin.
- Natural donkey milk soap nourishes and leaves skin feeling incredibly silky.
Organic natural donkey milk soap helps you to balance your skin complexion.
Are you a trade or commercial customer? Join our trade program now.
Why El Greco Organic Donkey milk Natural cosmetics?
For a cosmetic to be a genuine organic natural product, at least 95% of its ingredients must be natural. In addition these ingredients must be extracted using natural methods and subjected to minimum processing.
Organic Natural Donkey milk Cosmetics avoid the use of synthetic chemicals, artificial preservatives, irradiation, genetically modified organisms, and animal testing. Most of their ingredients are produced through organic agriculture
We handcraft our Natural organic donkey milk soaps using the slow cold process method, which means no external heat is used so the goodness of the natural ingredients are preserved for you as much as possible.
Great for all skin types, sensitive skin, dry skin, including people that have eczema or psoriasis.
Each bar of our Natural Organic Donkey’s milk soap begins with Donkey milk as key ingredient, a high percentage of nutrient rich organic extra virgin olive oil, for its well-known superior skin care properties, to which we add organic coconut oil for fluffy lather, sustainable organic palm oil to increase longevity, and organic castor oil for a dense creamy lather that conditions and moisturizes.
El Greco Cosmetics Natural Donkey milk soaps have a natural alluring aphrodisiac aroma. They get their color and the aroma of the natural ingredients we add in such as lavender, oatmeal, curcuma, and honey. Other than that they also reduce muscle stiffness, sprains & other physical aches.
We add the above mentioned natural ingredients to give the natural colors, the aroma and transfer the properties of these ingredients to the final products – the El Greco Cosmetics Natural Organic Donkey milk soaps
El Greco Cosmetics Natural Organic Donkey milk soaps improve skin elasticity, helping to reduce visibility of scars & stretch marks.
El Greco Cosmetics Natural Organic Donkey milk soaps leave your skin gently cleansed & lightly perfumed as you leave the bath.
El Greco Cosmetic’s Natural Organic Donkey milk soaps are used to reduce greasy skin, while soothing dry, sensitive & irritated skin.
Get relaxed and tension free by using El Greco Cosmetic’s Donkey milk soaps.
Are you ready to use El Greco Cosmetic’s Organic Donkey milk soaps for your skin, hair and all your body?
The only thing you need to do to get started is to visit our website and buy some straight from our web shop.
Using Natural Organic Donkey milk soap is a convenient way to treat your skin to all of its miraculous benefits.
Our donkey milk soaps are handcrafted using fresh milk from the donkeys of our farm.
How can you use Donkey’s milk soap? …Lather soap onto hands or a washcloth and apply to your face and body.
For centuries the wonderful properties of natural organic donkey milk soap have been known, praised, experienced and enjoyed. Isn’t it about time you started enjoying these benefits too?
The best way to find out is to put it to the test! Purchase some bars of our handmade natural organic oatmeal donkey milk soaps, or Curcuma Natural organic donkey milk soaps, or lavender Natural organic donkey milk soaps or Honey Natural organic donkey milk soaps or our pure natural organic Donkey milk soaps, which are all with coconut oil, olive oil, palm oil and castor oil, from our e-shop of our website and give them a try.
I can assure you, the experience will be well worth it.
We are sending our handmade natural donkey milk soaps free of post charge worldwide if your purchase is €50 or more.
You Read Our Whole Blog Article! Yeah!! Your New-found Education Has Gifted You an additional Coupon Good for 30% off on Your first Entire Order! Use your coupon during checkout.
You have the opportunity also to buy a 3 pack donkey milk soap from the following selection:
For only €20 instead of €25,50.
Click here to get shopping.
Get social with us!
Did you find this article helpful? Feel free to like and share it on social media by using the buttons below.
Share it with your friends and like us on facebook,
Share it with your friends and like us on twitter,
Find us on Pinterest
Find us on Instagram
I would appreciate it if you just let me know what you think of this article, and let hear your opinions. Thanks!
Read more about natural donkey milk soap
Soap. How to select your soap
Soap. How to select your soap. Soap is a human invention that dates…August 14, 2017