7 Top Reasons Why Natural Bar Soap Beats Liquid Soap
7 Top Reasons Why Natural Bar Soap Beats Liquid Soap
Soap in a form of Natural Bar Soap has been used for centuries and continues to be widely used as a cleansing agent, mild antiseptic and ingestible antidote to some forms of poisoning.
Soap is a cleansing agent created by the chemical reaction, called saponification, of a fatty acid such as vegetable oils with an alkali metal hydroxide such as caustic soda (NaOH). As result of this chemical reaction comes out salt (soap) and glycerin. The cleansing action of soap comes from its unique ability to surround oil particles, causing them to be dispersed in water and easily rinsed away.
What are the Top 6 reasons why natural bar soap Beats liquid soap?
- Switching Back To Natural Bar Soap
More and more people are switching back to good old-fashioned bar soap. When people think of traditional soap it brings back memories of using mass produced detergent based soaps purchased from the local grocery store. More and more people are discovering the overall difference that natural ingredients make and realize they are much further ahead using Natural bar soap rather than commercial liquid detergent on their skin.
- Solid Natural Bar Soap is luxurious
The rich history of bar soap adds appeal that liquid soap can never match; used for thousands of years and perfected over time, Natural bar soap has become something of a luxury after years of honing and tweaking. Liquid soap may seem equal to Natural bar soap in terms of fragrance, but the scent alone can be deceiving. Check the label and see if you would rather put artificial fragrances on your body or pure essential oils. Most natural bar soap, such as natural donkey milk soap, is made from olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, palm oil and a blend of essential oils, layered, and infused with herbs such as curcuma, paprika or cinnamon and oatmeal for a tactile experience.
- Natural Bar Soap is Unrivalled choice.
Natural Bar soap comes in all shapes and sizes, scents and textures, creating enormous, unrivaled appeal. Handmade natural soaps are great for gifts, and many are colourful getting their color of natural ingredients such as paprika, curcuma, coffee, cinnamon or incorporate novelty elements to delight and amuse. With El Greco Cosmetics donkey milk bar soaps, you can know exactly what’s in the product you pay for and choose scents to suit you. There is such a wide range to choose from, such as natural donkey milk soap, curcuma donkey milk soap, coffee donkey milk soap, cinnamon donkey milk soap, lavender donkey milk soap, that you’ll never feel restricted by choice.
- Natural Bar Soap. The cleanest feeling.
Nothing beats that clean, fresh post-shower feeling, and nothing achieves the same sense of accomplishment quite like solid natural bar soap. With natural bar soap, you gain the satisfaction of scrubbing away dirt and dead skin cells – a feeling that can’t be matched by smoothing shower gel or liquid soap over your skin. What’s more, bar soaps are often infused with smoothing particles like ground oats or other natural exfoliators that you can really feel working to refresh and revitalize your skin. Many people started using body wash because their soap left their skin dry and itchy. Using an olive oil soap with shea butter always keep your skin soft, smooth and younger looking.
- Solid Natural bar soap is pretty perfect.
When it comes to liquid soap, there is little that can be done to add aesthetic appeal, other than to perhaps incorporate shimmering flecks or beads in the soap. With solid natural bar soap, there are all kinds of ways to make products easy on the eyes. Layering different colors or fragrances, pressing in raw ingredients to the top layer, creating swirls and even whipping into a mousse – solid natural bar soap is so much more versatile with regards to aesthetics.
- Solid Natural bar soap. Environmentally conscious.
The environment is a key issue at the forefront of modern society’s collective mind and almost everyone accepts that they need to do their bit to care for the planet. Commercial soap and liquid body wash use a variety of chemicals & preservatives that can hurt the environment. Read the label and see what you are washing down the drain every day. Compare the amount of packaging used for liquid soap and you’ll notice that most natural handmade soap uses much less packaging It’s easier to recyclable most handmade soap containers rather than plastic bottles.
- Natural bar soap. A thoughtful gift.
What do you buy for someone who has everything? A bar of handmade natural bar soap needn’t break the bank but it can be a thoughtful gift, especially if you know what sort of scents and colors the recipient likes. Handing over a bottle of liquid soap doesn’t quite stack up in the same way; solid bar soap can be beautiful, sublimely scented and used in a variety of ways, such as to fragrance linen in drawers or as a welcoming treat in your guest bathroom. What about Donkey milk soap? The perfect gift for every one using its mystery of Cleopatra when she was using donkey milk bathing every day to maintain her beauty. The unique gift!!!
Now that you know why solid soap beats liquid soap hands down, why not have a go at shopping your own homemade donkey milk soap? You can do it by clicking here.
Why El Greco handmade Natural soap with donkey milk?
As a family owned business, El Greco Handmade Natural Cosmetics consists of a heath-loving team who live on their hobby farm in Groningen, The Netherlands. Back to nature where we belong Annemieke and Michalis spend their days carrying and milking their donkeys, making soap and having fun. With Donkey milk and other healthy oils such as olive oil, castor oil, palm oil and coconut oil, they made their own handmade natural soap for using for themselves and later they thought why not to share this wonderful natural experience with other people. And so El Greco Handmade Natural Soap – Cosmetics Company was born!
It is all to ingredients.
It is our desire that you are informed what you’re getting when considering El Greco handmade Natural soap with donkey milk. Our products are made with natural organic ingredients so you don’t have to wonder about the integrity of the soap your body is absorbing.
This is important because what you apply to your skin invariably winds up in your blood!
The fact is, chemicals absorbed through the skin go straight to the blood-stream and are carried off to the rest of your body (liver). They don’t get filtered and broken down in your stomach like your food does.
Did you know your skin is the largest organ of your body? That makes it the main entrance for all kinds of things, harmful or not. That is why you should know exactly what you are getting when it comes to skincare and why it matters so much!
The best way to be reassured when it comes to organic beauty products is to look for the natural organic ingredients on the label.
Even still, being organic is about more than just making sure the organic ingredients are truly organic. The remaining ingredients must also meet strict criteria to ensure that they are not damaging our health or the environment.
We believe transparency is the only way for our customers to know they can put their confidence in El Greco handmade natural soap. Genuine organic products are clearly labelled so you can make an informed choice about the product you are buying.
- Our handmade natural soap with donkey milk yield a rich, creamy, moisturizing lather that is high in vitamins, antioxidants and bioavailable nutrients that nourish your skin from the outside in.
- The cream that is present in donkey milk in our handmade Natural soap with donkey milk helps boost the moisturizing quality of donkey milk soaps.
- Our handmade natural soap with donkey milk will not dry your skin out like much other soap. This is important because keeping skin naturally moisturized helps keep skin healthy.
- The cream present in our handmade natural soap with donkey milk is not just a moisturizer, soothing dry and damaged skin, but possesses an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Donkey milk is effective for treating acne primarily because it has anti-bacterial properties that delay the growth of microbial organisms that spur the spread of acne. Also helps in treating other skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Donkey milk in our handmade natural soap with donkey milk has been used as a beauty treatment for thousands of years to hydrate skin, heal and soothe the skin and promote skin renewal.
- Donkey milk in natural Donkey milk soap also delays visible signs of ageing like fine lines and appearance of wrinkles.
- We at El Greco Cosmetics based on our own experience recommend our donkey milk soaps for all skin types.
- Use El Greco Cosmetics Donkey milk soap on your face and body with water. Work into lather for effective cleansing and for an aroma-therapeutic benefit.
- You can rest assured that all our products are made with 100% natural ingredients, free from parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals and synthetic colorants and fragrances. So not only they look good and smell beautiful, but more importantly good for you!
- Putting together the benefits of donkey milk and vegetable oils we made the perfect soap bar for your skin body and hair with all anti-ageing skin benefits.
- For a cosmetic to be a genuine organic natural product, at least 95% of its ingredients must be natural. In addition these ingredients must be extracted using natural methods and subjected to minimum processing.
- Organic Natural Donkey milk Cosmetics avoid the use of synthetic chemicals, artificial preservatives, irradiation, genetically modified organisms, and animal testing. Most of their ingredients are produced through organic agriculture
- We handcraft our Natural organic donkey milk soapsusing the slow cold process method, which means no external heat is used so the goodness of the natural ingredients are preserved for you as much as possible.
- Great for all skin types, sensitive skin, dry skin, including people that have eczema or psoriasis.
- Each bar of our Natural Organic Donkey’s milk soap begins with Donkey milk as key ingredient, a high percentage of nutrient rich organic extra virgin olive oil, for its well-known superior skin care properties, to which we add organic coconut oilfor fluffy lather, sustainable organic palm oil to increase longevity, and organic castor oil for a dense creamy lather that conditions and moisturizes.
- El Greco Cosmetics Natural Donkey milk soapshave a natural alluring aphrodisiac aroma. They get their color and the aroma of the natural ingredients we add in such as lavender, oatmeal, curcuma, and honey. Other than that they also reduce muscle stiffness, sprains & other physical aches.
- We add the above mentioned natural ingredientsto give the natural colors, the aroma and transfer the properties of these ingredients to the final products – the El Greco Cosmetics Natural Organic Donkey milk soaps
- El Greco Cosmetics Natural Organic Donkey milk soapsimprove skin elasticity, helping to reduce visibility of scars & stretch marks.
- El Greco Cosmetics Natural Organic Donkey milk soapsleave your skin gently cleansed & lightly perfumed as you leave the bath.
- El Greco Cosmetic’s Natural Organic Donkey milk soapsare used to reduce greasy skin, while soothing dry, sensitive & irritated skin.
- Get relaxed and tension free by using El Greco Cosmetic’s Donkey milk soaps.
- Are you ready to use El Greco Cosmetic’s Organic Donkey milk soaps for your skin, hair and all your body?
- The only thing you need to do to get started is to visit our website and buy some straight from our web shop.
- Using Natural Organic Donkey milk soap is a convenient way to treat your skin to all of its miraculous benefits.
- Our donkey milk soaps are handcrafted using fresh milk from the donkeys of our farm.
- How can you use Donkey’s milk soap? …Lather soap onto hands or a washcloth and apply to your face and body.
- For centuries the wonderful properties of natural organic donkey milk soap have been known, praised, experienced and enjoyed. Isn’t it about time you started enjoying these benefits too?
- The best way to find out is to put it to the test!Purchase some bars of our handmade natural organic oatmeal donkey milk soaps, or Curcuma Natural organic donkey milk soaps, or lavender Natural organic donkey milk soaps or Honey Natural organic donkey milk soaps or our pure natural organic Donkey milk soaps, which are all with coconut oil, olive oil, palm oil and castor oil, from our e-shop of our website and give them a try.
- I can assure you, the experience will be well worth it. you will get all organic donkey milk soap with castor oil benefits.
- We are sending our handmade natural donkey milk soaps free of post charge worldwide if your purchase is €50 or more.
- You Read Our Whole Blog Article! Yeah!! Your New-found Education Has Gifted you an additional Coupon Good for 30% offon Your first Entire Order! Use your coupon during checkout.
Get social with us
Did you find this article helpful? Feel free to like and share it on social media by using the buttons below.
Share it with your friends and like us on twitter,
Find us on Pinterest
Find us on Instagram
I would appreciate it if you just let me know what you think of this article, and let hear your opinions. Thanks!
Read more about natural bar soap
What are the 7 great virtues of donkey milk soap?
What are the 7 great virtues of donkey milk soap? Donkey milk Soap…May 19, 2018