10 Top Reasons you might love handmade Donkey’s milk soap.
10 Top Reasons you might love handmade Donkey’s milk soap.
You might be wondering why you should even consider making handmade Donkey’s milk soap besides having an extra way of utilizing an overflow of donkey milk.
What are the 10 top reasons you might love Donkey milk soap?
- Handmade Donkey’s milk soap contains alpha hydroxyl acid.
Donkey milk contains alpha hydroxyl acid which helps to remove dead skin cells. This will help your skin appear younger and smoother.
- Handmade Donkey’s milk soap is high in Vitamin A.
Is well known that Vitamin A is great for repairing skin tissues which equates to healthier skin.
- Handmade Donkey’s milk soap has a lot of cream in it.
Handmade Donkey milk soap has a lot of cream in it and therefore equates to a creamier soap which offers better moisturizing qualities.
- Handmade Donkey’s milk soap contains selenium.
Handmade Donkey milk soap contains selenium which is a mineral that is believed by scientists to help prevent skin cancer.
- Handmade Donkey’s milk soap actually has properties in it that are anti-inflammatory.
Handmade Donkey milk soap Donkey milk soap actually has properties in it that are anti-inflammatory. This is huge as inflammation is believed to be a leading cause in a lot of illnesses. So because donkey milk is so high in fat it is said to actually reduce skin inflammation.
- Handmade Donkey’s milk soap is a great acne fighter.
Handmade Donkey milk soap is a great acne fighter. Donkey milk contains antibacterial properties which stops nasty little organisms from sprouting and causing acne.
- Handmade Donkey’s milk soap is a great psoriasis calmer. Donkey milk soap softens your skin and calms the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Handmade Donkey’s milk soap nourishes skin.
- Handmade Donkey’s milk soap aids in the regeneration of collagen under the skin, negating the visible signs of aging. Fine lines and wrinkles begin to diminish.
- Handmade Donkey’s milk soap Soothe dry itchy skin, fade discolorations and relieve sore muscles.
Why El Greco handmade Natural soap with donkey milk?
As a family owned business, El Greco Handmade Natural Cosmetics consists of a heath-loving team who live on their hobby farm in Groningen, The Netherlands. Back to nature where we belong Annemieke and Michalis spend their days carrying and milking their donkeys, making soap and having fun. With Donkey milk and other healthy oils such as olive oil, castor oil, palm oil and coconut oil, they made their own handmade natural soap for using for themselves and later they thought why not to share this wonderful natural experience with other people. And so El Greco Handmade Natural Soap – Cosmetics Company was born!
It is all to ingredients.
It is our desire that you are informed what you’re getting when considering El Greco handmade Natural soap with donkey milk. Our products are made with natural organic ingredients so you don’t have to wonder about the integrity of the soap your body is absorbing.
This is important because what you apply to your skin invariably winds up in your blood!
The fact is, chemicals absorbed through the skin go straight to the blood-stream and are carried off to the rest of your body (liver). They don’t get filtered and broken down in your stomach like your food does.
Did you know your skin is the largest organ of your body? That makes it the main entrance for all kinds of things, harmful or not. That is why you should know exactly what you are getting when it comes to skincare and why it matters so much!
The best way to be reassured when it comes to organic beauty products is to look for the natural organic ingredients on the label.
Even still, being organic is about more than just making sure the organic ingredients are truly organic. The remaining ingredients must also meet strict criteria to ensure that they are not damaging our health or the environment.
We believe transparency is the only way for our customers to know they can put their confidence in El Greco handmade natural soap. Genuine organic products are clearly labelled so you can make an informed choice about the product you are buying.
- Our handmade natural soap with donkey milk yield a rich, creamy, moisturizing lather that is high in vitamins, antioxidants and bioavailable nutrients that nourish your skin from the outside in.
- The cream that is present in donkey milk in our handmade Natural soap with donkey milk helps boost the moisturizing quality of donkey milk soaps.
- Our handmade natural soap with donkey milk will not dry your skin out like much other soap. This is important because keeping skin naturally moisturized helps keep skin healthy.
- The cream present in our handmade natural soap with donkey milk is not just a moisturizer, soothing dry and damaged skin, but possesses an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Donkey milk is effective for treating acne primarily because it has anti-bacterial properties that delay the growth of microbial organisms that spur the spread of acne. Also helps in treating other skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Donkey milk in our handmade natural soap with donkey milk has been used as a beauty treatment for thousands of years to hydrate skin, heal and soothe the skin and promote skin renewal.
- Donkey milk in natural Donkey milk soap also delays visible signs of ageing like fine lines and appearance of wrinkles.
- We at El Greco Cosmetics based on our own experience recommend our donkey milk soaps for all skin types.
- Use El Greco Cosmetics Donkey milk soap on your face and body with water. Work into lather for effective cleansing and for an aroma-therapeutic benefit.
- You can rest assured that all our products are made with 100% natural ingredients, free from parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals and synthetic colorants and fragrances. So not only they look good and smell beautiful, but more importantly good for you!
- Putting together the benefits of donkey milk and vegetable oils we made the perfect soap bar for your skin body and hair with all anti-ageing skin benefits.
- For a cosmetic to be a genuine organic natural product, at least 95% of its ingredients must be natural. In addition these ingredients must be extracted using natural methods and subjected to minimum processing.
- Organic Natural Donkey milk Cosmetics avoid the use of synthetic chemicals, artificial preservatives, irradiation, genetically modified organisms, and animal testing. Most of their ingredients are produced through organic agriculture
- We handcraft our Natural organic donkey milk soapsusing the slow cold process method, which means no external heat is used so the goodness of the natural ingredients are preserved for you as much as possible.
- Great for all skin types, sensitive skin, dry skin, including people that have eczema or psoriasis.
- Each bar of our Natural Organic Donkey’s milk soap begins with Donkey milk as key ingredient, a high percentage of nutrient rich organic extra virgin olive oil, for its well-known superior skin care properties, to which we add organic coconut oilfor fluffy lather, sustainable organic palm oil to increase longevity, and organic castor oil for a dense creamy lather that conditions and moisturizes.
- El Greco Cosmetics Natural Donkey milk soapshave a natural alluring aphrodisiac aroma. They get their color and the aroma of the natural ingredients we add in such as lavender, oatmeal, curcuma, and honey. Other than that they also reduce muscle stiffness, sprains & other physical aches.
- We add the above mentioned natural ingredientsto give the natural colors, the aroma and transfer the properties of these ingredients to the final products – the El Greco Cosmetics Natural Organic Donkey milk soaps
- El Greco Cosmetics Natural Organic Donkey milk soapsimprove skin elasticity, helping to reduce visibility of scars & stretch marks.
- El Greco Cosmetics Natural Organic Donkey milk soapsleave your skin gently cleansed & lightly perfumed as you leave the bath.
- El Greco Cosmetic’s Natural Organic Donkey milk soapsare used to reduce greasy skin, while soothing dry, sensitive & irritated skin.
- Get relaxed and tension free by using El Greco Cosmetic’s Donkey milk soaps.
- Are you ready to use El Greco Cosmetic’s Organic Donkey milk soaps for your skin, hair and all your body?
- The only thing you need to do to get started is to visit our website and buy some straight from our web shop.
- Using Natural Organic Donkey milk soap is a convenient way to treat your skin to all of its miraculous benefits.
- Our donkey milk soaps are handcrafted using fresh milk from the donkeys of our farm.
- How can you use Donkey’s milk soap? …Lather soap onto hands or a washcloth and apply to your face and body.
- For centuries the wonderful properties of natural organic donkey milk soap have been known, praised, experienced and enjoyed. Isn’t it about time you started enjoying these benefits too?
- The best way to find out is to put it to the test! Purchase some bars of our handmade natural organic oatmeal donkey milk soaps, or Curcuma Natural organic donkey milk soaps, or lavender Natural organic donkey milk soaps or Honey Natural organic donkey milk soaps or our pure natural organic Donkey milk soaps, which are all with coconut oil, olive oil, palm oil and castor oil, from our e-shop of our website and give them a try.
- I can assure you, the experience will be well worth it. you will get all organic donkey milk soap with castor oil benefits.
- We are sending our handmade natural donkey milk soaps free of post charge worldwide if your purchase is €50 or more.
- You Read Our Whole Blog Article! Yeah!! Your New-found Education Has Gifted you an additional Coupon Good for 30% offon Your first Entire Order! Use your coupon during checkout.
Get social with us
Did you find this article helpful? Feel free to like and share it on social media by using the buttons below.
Share it with your friends and like us on twitter,
Find us on Pinterest
Find us on Instagram
I would appreciate it if you just let me know what you think of this article, and let hear your opinions. Thanks!
Read more about Handmade donkey milk soap
What is the Natural soap with donkey milk made out of?
What is the Natural soap with donkey milk made out of? Natural soaps,…February 16, 2018