10 Top Benefits of Handmade Donkey Milk Soap
10 Top Benefits of Handmade Soap made with Donkey milk
It is not a secret that we are in a world overflowing with pollution, air, water and earth.
Those above are very harmful for our skins. So it is vital to find ways to retain the glow and radiance of our skin for as long as we can. Not just to look beautiful but to feel beautiful and confident, inside-out.
Donkey milk was hailed by the ancients as an elixir of long life, a cure-all for a variety of elments, and a powerful tonic capable of rejuvenating the skin.
CLEOPATRA LOVED HER DONKEY MILK BATHS
As you remember Cleopatra’s skin beauty came from her famous donkey milk baths. It is said that she always was carrying 700 donkeys with her to get the benefits of their milk.
Donkey milk reappears as the star of cosmetics and promises great benefits and fantastic results.
Scientific analysis has revealed the amazing nutritional properties of donkey milk.
Donkey milk is rich in vitamin E, amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B6, C, D, E, Omega 3 and 6. It Contains high amounts of calcium, and 4 times less fat. In addition, it naturally contains a retinol allowing you to look younger.
Read more about the benefits of handmade soap made with Donkey milk below.
Donkey milk soap benefits
- Has a nice creamy lather. Donkey milk adds creaminess to the soap and the sugars in the milk add bubbly lather.
- Hydrates and softens skin. Donkey’s milk has a pH level very close to the pH level of human’s skin, it helps to moisturize and keep the skin’s oils in balance.
- Reduces skin irritations. It is especially high in Vitamin A, which is crucial in repairing damaged skin tissue and maintaining healthy skin.
- Erases wrinkles in the skin. The product possesses a verified anti-wrinkle effect, eliminates wrinkles and prevents these from appearing product of the passing of time in the skin, face and neck.
- Regenerates skin. The soap of donkey milk is regenerative for the skin because of high levels of protein, phospholipides and ceramides, which in turn confer it with both soothing and restructuring properties.
- Provides a natural anti-aging skin care. The rich composition of donkey milk with high protein levels of phospholipids and vitamins A, B, C, D and E make it excellent for anti-aging, wrinkle treatment, restructuring and regenerating facial with excellent results.
- It protects from the ever-present danger of bacterial infections
- It helps people with eczema, neurodermatitis or psoriasis.
- It helps yang people with skin allergies or acne. Acne is a nightmare for yang people but not anymore after using the donkey milk soaps.
- Alternative to cow’s milk for children with milk protein allergy. More recently, studies show that donkey milk could serve as an alternative to cow’s milk for children with milk protein allergy.
Do you like this post? Then share it to your friends on Facebook
Enjoy the above benefits of handmade natural donkey milk soap fill the difference and get our handmade natural donkey milk products.
Do you like this post? Share it to your friends on Facebook
Read more about donkey milk and donkey milk soap
Donkeymilk gold soap Germany
Donkeymilk gold soap Germany Donkey Milk has been recognized by the personal care…April 02, 2020